10.28.2008

For a Special Friend

I would like to take this opportunity to wish a beloved friend a very Happy Birthday. I know that this will come across her Google Reader and I wanted to shower her with Birthday wishes. I cannot walk into her office with a bouquet of flowers, or bring her a Starbucks Passion tea, go out all dressed up with her on a Progressive dinner around our favorite town... but I can send her my thoughts and prayers in thanksgiving for one of my dearest friends. She has been there at some of my worst moments and saw me through, she was my cheerleader when it seemed like there was nothing to cheer about; she is a constant in my life and it seems so surreal that we have only known each other for two years, it seems as though we have always been friends. But even though we have not always been friends, I know that we always will be.

This dear friend is for you.


No comments: